Friday, August 29, 2008

Clusterfuck 2008

WOW. McCain's VP pick is fucking AWFUL. Horrible environmental record, doesn't give a fuck about women's rights, supports creationism, her stance on the war, wanting to allow drilling in the Alaskan Wildlife Refuge...what a horrible fucking human being. Like I needed another reason to NOT VOTE for McCain, that fucking turncoat traitor fuckface. Remember back in the day when you gave a shit about campaign finance reform and stuff, Johnny?

Some fun reading if you're bored at work.

If any of you vote for fucking McCain, I will drive to wherever you live and personally crush your kneecaps. It's because I care about you.

Also I got that job. I'm fucking SALARIED, bitches, and get bennies in 2 months. Taking the boy out on a date tonight, which means he better put out, haha.

Happy 3 day weekend everyone!

4 comments:

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

Oh, and her sons' names are Trig and Track... ummm, who names their kids such things?!

Don't worry; this liberal girl is voting for Obama.

Meg said...

TRIG and TRACK? Are you serious!? Ugh. How awful.

Melissa Leeanne said...

Living in Alaska, next to the Governor's mansion where she doesn't actually live, knowing how her policies here affect Alaskans... ugh. I am still waiting to wake up from this awful nightmare.

Oh, and Bristol is apparently pregnant...

When will the Republican party drop her???

em said...

I saw a poll on CNN that said that 40-something percent of democrats approve of her.

I-- I can't even understand. I'm boggled.

Did you hear the bit she said awhile ago while giving a speech to (a school possibly, or a church, I can't recall which at the moment) where she said that a pipeline in Alaska "is God's will"?

I have no idea if it's true or not and haven't bothered to fact check, as I know enough about her to be pretty sure she believes it, whether she actually said it or not. I am completely freaked out by any politician who believes they know god's will - whether their policies agree with mine or not.

And congratulations on your new job. Woo!